Gratitude!

Dear Grandfather ❤️
The feeling of thankfulness you have. A person cannot achieve anything in isolation and needs someone to be back a support in every phrase of life. Irrespective of the scenario that person always stands by your side and stands by you in every up and down of life.

The source of my support is my very own grandfather. As a child, whatever I do and success I get, I would owe it to him.
He gave me the best resources and was found criticizing me (obviously in a healthy way) and always encouraged to do more! To and beyond my potential and capabilities!

You are my M.A.N. and my H.E.R.O.

"Keep showering your love and blessings from up there!" 

With Love
A granddaughter ❤️

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Respect!

What's Life?!

Skill Or Will?!