He V/S She

He V/S She

A fictional peice of writing, wherein the love of a friend and a teacher is expressed!

He sat in front of me, explained me politely,
She came to me, lashed out at me and blamed.

He taught the same can be fixed by mending,
But she again demoralised, demoralised to an extent that couldn't be beard.

He told me, I was the reason behind happiness and joy,
She told lashed out at me saying, I made her feel pissed off.

He loves me, me to the moon and back and expressed,
She loves me, to the moon and back and never expressed.

He told to ignore her to avoid all the negativity,
She blamed him, he spoilt me and was the reason behind my carelessness.

The thing I loved the most, was the thing she hated.
She wanted me to leave it and not even complete what was ongoing. 

She blamed me for everything, he for what I did.
She demoralised me and let me not live my happiness! 

She doesn't know, what I am going through. Neither she wishes to understand.
He understood it at a go, guided and mentored me whenever I needed him.

He loves and support me more.
She may love but never show or confess, she hates is what she show.

Remember: A word can break someone's heart in one go. 

Comments

  1. Everything was so good❤️the words touched my heart. It was so relatable and just so heartening ❤️❤️It made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that was something really awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Respect!

What's Life?!

Skill Or Will?!